This Policy of Confidentiality of personal data (hereinafter “the Confidentiality Policy”) is valid in respect of all information on the User of the Internet site at the address tops-centre.ru (hereinafter “the Site”), which may be obtained during the use of the Site, its programs and products.
This Confidentiality Policy applies only to the Site tops-centre.ru. The Site tops-centre.ru does not control and is not liable for the sites of third parties to which the User may go using the links available on the Site tops-centre.ru.
The Site Administration does not check the authenticity of personal data provided by the User of the Site about himself/herself.
1. The following is considered personal information of the User permitted for processing under this Confidentiality Policy:
- information on the User provided by himself/herself when filling in the contact form or registering for a free lesson. Information obligatory for provision of services is marked specifically. Other information is provided by the User at his/her discretion.
2. The purposes of processing the User’s personal information:
- obtaining information for offering educational services to the User;
- establishing contact with the User, including sending of notifications and inquiries regarding the use of the Site and rendering of services, as well as processing of inquiries and requests from the User;
- confirmation of authenticity and completeness of personal data provided by the User;
- notification of the Site User on publications on the Site;
- advertising with consent of the User.
The Site Administration guarantees that it will use the information obtained exclusively for the purposes specified in this Confidentiality Policy.
The Site collects and stores only such personal information that is necessary for provision of services or execution of agreements with the User.
3. Conditions of Processing the User’s personal information
The Site undertakes the necessary organizational and technical measures for protection of the User’s personal information from illegal or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution and other illegal actions of third parties.
The Site stores personal information of Users according to the internal regulations of specific services.
The data are not to be transferred to third parties without consent of the personal data subject.
The Site is entitled to transfer the User’s personal information to third parties only in case of the User’s consent to the transfer or if such transfer is prescribed by the existing legislation.
Processing of the User’s personal data is carried out for an unlimited period of time in any way permitted by law, including in personal data information systems using automation means or without using such means. Processing of Users’ personal data is carried out according to the Federal Law on Personal Data (No. 152-FZ of 27.07.2006).
In case of loss or disclosure of personal data, the Site Administration informs the User about loss or disclosure of personal data.
The Site undertakes to block and destroy the User’s personal data upon receiving a corresponding request of the User or an order of an authorized body for protection of the rights of personal data subjects.
4. User’s consent to personal data processing
The use of the Site services means an unconditional consent of the User with this Policy and the conditions of his/her personal information processing specified therein. In case of disagreement with these conditions the User should refrain from using the services.
Using the Site services, the User confirms that he/she acts of his/her own free will and for own benefit, as well as expresses consent to carrying out the following actions with respect to the personal data provided: collection, systemization, accumulation, storage, specification (renewal or modification), use, depersonalization, blocking, destruction, as well as any other actions with respect to the personal data pursuant to the existing legislation. Data processing may be carried out using automation means or without using them (in case of non-automatic processing).
5. Liability, settlement of disputes
The Site is liable for violation of the rules of personal data handling stipulated by the Federal Law on Personal Data (No. 152-FZ of 27.07.2006).
The Site Administration is not liable for loss or disclosure of confidential information, if such confidential information:
- became public before its loss or disclosure;
- was obtained from a third party before its receipt by the Site Administration;
- was disclosed with the User’s consent.
Presentation of a claim (a written proposal for voluntary settlement of a dispute) is obligatory before filing a lawsuit with respect to disputes arising from the relations between the Site User and the Site Administration. The receiver of the claim should notify the claimant in writing about the results of consideration of the claim within 20 calendar days from the date of its receipt.
If an agreement is not achieved, the dispute will be referred to court pursuant to the existing legislation of the Russian Federation.
6. Additional provisions
The Site Administration is entitled to amend this Confidentiality Policy without the User’s consent.
The new Confidentiality Policy comes into effect upon its placement on the Site, unless otherwise stipulated by the new edition of the Confidentiality Policy.
All proposals or questions regarding this Confidentiality Policy, as well as requests for withdrawal of personal data may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org .