Oleg is a highly-qualified specialist, who has been teaching foreign languages to schoolchildren and adults for more than ten years. His students inevitably achieve maximal results and successfully pass the Basic State Exam, the Uniform State Exam and international exams.
“I have been teaching English communicatively for about twelve years now, helping people to overcome the so called “language barrier” and always encouraging my students to go beyond the textbook, explore new horizons and use their English to share what they have learnt. Master your mother tongue, and your people will hear you; learn English well, and you will speak to the whole world”.
– Certificate of advanced training on the topic “Up-to-date Advanced Educational Technologies under the Conditions of Innovative Activity of an Educational Organization”, Noncommercial Partnership “Centre of Education, Science and Culture Development “Obninsk Policy”, from 10 to 28 February 2017
– Certificate of advanced training under the educational program “Basics of Modern Education Content. Federal State Educational Standards”, State Budgetary Institution “Informational and Methodical Centre”, Saint Petersburg, 2016
– IELTE courses, Institute for English Language Teacher Education, 2009
Tuyana is a competent specialist, responsive and attentive teacher. She can make interest with both children and adults right from the first lesson. Her every class is an exciting adventure in the world of knowledge with games, creative tasks and an individual approach to each student.
“I believe that one of the most important conditions of teaching is interest in the subject and in order to achieve this, you must know what students are engaged in and necessarily take into account their interests in class. Therefore, I often use games in class, working both with children and teenagers, since knowledge received in the course of a game is absorbed better and with pleasure!”
– Certificate of advanced training on the topic “Introduction of the Federal State Educational Standards in Middle and High School”, Krasnoyarsk Institute of Advanced Training, March-April 2015
– Certificate of advanced training on the topic “Modern Educational Technologies in Foreign Language Teaching under the Conditions of Introduction of the Federal State Educational Standards”, State Autonomous Institution of Additional Professional Education of the Republic of Buryatia “Buryat Republican Institute of Educational Policy”, 2015
– Certificate of advanced training on the topic “Professional Competence of Teacher under the Conditions of the Federal State Educational Standards”, Autonomous Educational Institution of Additional Professional Education of the Republic of Buryatia “Buryat Republican Institute of Educational Policy”, 2014
– Teacher Training Course “Prepare for Success in IELTS”, Saint Petersburg, 2018
Irina is a highly professional teacher with a unique sense of humour. She can explain even the most difficult grammatical material interestingly and easily. Her classes pass in one breath and students speak foreign languages with pleasure.
“In class I try to devote more attention to communication, since it is what we learn languages for, and find an individual approach to each student. No less important for me is creation of a free and positive atmosphere in class, which helps students relax and learn, receiving pleasure and positive emotions”.
– Certificate of advanced training under the additional professional program “Development of Speech Fluency: Methods of Building Free Communication Skills in the Course of Teaching English in the Contemporary World”, Autonomous Noncommercial Organization of Additional Professional Education “English Alliance”, from 8 to 10 July 2019
English, Russian as a Foreign Language
Irina has been working in the sphere of teaching for more than 15 years. She can find an individual approach to each student. Irina arranges her classes in such a way that there is no time to be bored. Classes are conducted in an interesting and entertaining form, which helps students learn the material more easily and, most importantly, speak a foreign language.
“Over many years of work with students of different ages I have understood that the best way to help them find a key to a new culture and new opportunities is to learn a foreign language and use it freely, meaning that I should become a friend for students leading them into the fascinating world of knowledge and help them forget about the language barrier and start speaking! With this view, I choose games for memorizing the material and discussion of topics that are interesting for each of my students”.
– Certificate of advanced training under the additional professional program “Techniques and Ways of Using the Communicative Method of Teaching Foreign Languages”, Autonomous Noncommercial Organization of Additional Professional Education “TOPS Language Centre”, from 8 to 19 July 2019