|Education:||Saratov State University named after N. G. Chernyshevsky. Qualification – Philologist, Teacher, English Translator|
|Specialization experience:||16 years|
|Total experience:||16 years|
Olga treats every client with great attention, maintains communication with everyone and takes into account students’ wishes, comments and feedback in order to organize work of TOPS Language Centre most efficiently. Olga also gives English classes on various topics at any level. As a teacher, Olga is noted for her high professionalism and ability to apply an individual approach to her students. Students note Olga’s creative approach, highly appreciate her classes and always attend them with joy.
“One of my achievements in life, which I’m proud of, is work at TOPS Language Centre from the date of its foundation. Organize office work most efficiently, coordinate work of the Company’s managers, hold personal meetings with clients and partners, find an individual approach to each student of the Centre – all this is everyday work that I do easily and with pleasure. I’m very scrupulous about my work, I can set priorities properly and find an adequate solution of any problem. All these qualities were honed thanks to teaching activity. I have been giving group and individual classes, conducting general and special courses and working with adult students and children for 15 years. I take on any new work with interest and support every students’ initiative allowing them to unlock their creative potential to the full and achieve success in learning English. Therefore, students feel free in class and speak with pleasure on topics interesting to them.
If you wish to start learning a foreign language, get an advice in the field of additional education or create a unique program for your employees, I will answer all your questions with pleasure and do my best, so that your purpose can be achieved”.
– Certificate of advanced training at the Saint Petersburg Academy of Postgraduate Pedagogical Education under the program “Improvement of Professional Skills of Foreign Language Teacher” from 18 January to 21 March 2012
– Diploma of additional education of Saratov State University named after N.G. Chernyshevsky, qualification – Translator in the sphere of professional communication, 2004
– Certificate of a participant of the seminar “Innovations in Education” of CentreCom Publishing
– Certificate of a participant of the Second City Academy of Instructors of Higher Education Institutions and Secondary Professional Education Institutions
– Certificate of completion of the course “Teacher of English as a Foreign Language” (TESOL) and a course on the communicative method of teaching English